You have No need to visit the main dealer after fitting a dedicated kit. As members of the NTTA, we can guarantee the highest standards. NTTA "Quality Secured" status has been achieved for the workshop and general procedures within the business.
We have held this status since 2005. Our fitters have attended and passed the training courses run by the NTTA.
TOW BAR FITTING CHECKLIST
- All of our team are Time served Tow bar fitters
- All of our Tow bar fitters are NTTA trained
- Northwest Tow bar Centre is Quality Secured Accredited by the NTTA
- We are Recommended by the Caravan Club
- We are Recommended by the Camping and Caravanning Club
- We specialise in the fitting of Vehicle Specific Electrical Kits
- We have Diagnostic equipment on site to code or programme the vehicle
North West Tow bar Centre can say YES to all the above.
These standards are recognised by the "Caravan Club" and "The Caravan and Camping Club" and both clubs only recommend "Quality Secured" fitting centres to their members. We are one of only two Towbar fitting centres in the Manchester and surrounding areas to have achieved this high standard.
GET A TOW BAR FITTING QUOTE
Only the best equipment is good enough
For cars manufactured since 1998 any Towbar fitted has to have 'European Type Approval'. Any Towbars fitted at North West Towbars do have this approval when required. We supply towing equipment from major manufacturers, including Witter, Westfalia, Thule Brink, Tow Trust and occasionally others. Our electrical equipment is sourced from the most reliable manufacturers that we can find.
In the very unlikely event of you having a problem with the installation, wherever you are in the U.K., as members of a network of NTTA fitting centres we should be able to put you in touch with a local centre who can sort out a problem on our behalf.
There are three main types of towbar, Flange, Swan neck or Detachable