Rhino Delta 2 Bar Roof System - C2D-B42 Land Rover Defender 90-110 1983 onwards
Rhino Delta 2 Bar Van Roof Bar System - C2D-B42
Suitable for the Landrover Defender 90 & 110 1983 onwards. Rhino Heavy Duty Van Roof Bars have been designed for use by professional building and contstruction trades.
- All roof bars are zinc plated and foot packs polyester powder coated, for maximum corrosion resistance.
- The Delta bars use an aerodynamic high tensile steel profile providing maximum strength.
- The D Shape profile of the bars means wind noise and drag is reduced and fuel efficiency is increased.
- Can carry up to 50kg per bar evenly spread.
- Rhino roof bars system mounts directly to the specific roof fixture points or rain gutters supplied on the van.
- No drilling is required.
- All required mounting hardware and full fitting instructions are supplied.
- TUV GS safety approved and crash tested to 20g.
Note: Rhino roof bar systems are capable of transporting weights in excess of the van roof weight capacity. Please adhere to the roof weight capacity for your particular van model.
|Vehicle Make||Land Rover|